Home » » Dropbox goes down following problem with 'routine maintenance' (update: back)

Dropbox goes down following problem with 'routine maintenance' (update: back)




Dropbox is experiencing 'issues'

We hope you weren't planning a big Dropbox sync this evening. The cloud storage service reports that it's having problems with its site following an issue with "routine internal maintenance." Just what that means isn't yet clear, although it's not believed to be an intrusion attempt. While Anonymous Korea and 1775 Sec claim to have hacked Dropbox, the company tells Engadget that the outage isn't the result of "external factors." That news won't be much consolation to those who still can't reach their online data, but it at least suggests that users won't have to worry about changing their passwords.

Update: Dropbox says that its site is back -- as expected, it adds that claims of a leak are a "hoax."

 Comments


Click Here To Compare Product



Search Result

Once the problem was identified, a Twitter update was posted no more than if Dropbox goes down you still We're temporarily in maintenance ,The Core API allows you to build the power of Dropbox directly into your app. It provides methods to read from and write to Dropbox, and powerful features such as ,I made up my mind that I will read the entire post but couldnt help myself scroll down piece of code to go back and update following make CoffeeScript code ,I then specified the software to open the following on the up to the server and back down to the Dropbox was unable to update some of ,Best Answer: Yelp they are down. The problem is with one of their servers , They carry a lot of secure transaction every minute of every day . . And one of ,Perhaps if I only ever worked with the one project I wouldnt have had a problem, or if I used DropBox and so Dropbox was unable to update maintenance on ,Verizon's 3G Network Goes Down Nationwide [Update: Since the problem affects almost the entire Verizon 3G during routine maintenance of our 3G network, ,I have noticed that files get deleted from the dropbox folder without and I was going to do my routine back up have had the problem following the last ,I got this message "skydrive is undergoing some routine maintenance and should be back up shortly. Please try again" and i can not access my files on SkyDrive.,Whether it's for new products or routine maintenance, Apple's online store goes down from time to time. Today, for example, the store went down ahead of Ap

1 komentar:

  1. Hello I am so happy with your blog site,Thanks for sharing the article. because it's all information is really useful for me and other users.

    Tesla Charging Adapter

    BalasHapus