Here is how to add any application to the Context Menu when you right click on any Folder. This way you do not have to always go to the Start Menu. When you right click on any folder, you can have access to that application, the same as using Sent To.
1. Open RegEdit
2. Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell
3. Add a new Key to the "Shell" Key and name it anything you like.
4. Give it a default value that will appear when you right click a folder, i.e. NewKey (use an "&" without the quotes, in front of any character and it will allow you to use the keyboard)
5. Click on the Key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\NewKey
6. Add a New Key named Command
7. Set the (Default) value of the application you want to run
8. For example: c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe (Include the full path and parameters if you need them)
Launch any application from the right-click context menu. A simply registry trick will allow you to add any application to the context menu. Learn more.,Adding an Application to the Right Click Context Menu. You can easily add any application to the Right Click Context Menu. This will allow you to access the feature ,Add any application to the Desktop Right-Click Menu in Windows XP/Vista/7 in four steps,Hey, I've writen a little application that uploads selected files to my ftp server. What i want to do now, is add that application to the windows right ,Adding Notepad to the right-click menu for every file I can open that file using either application. Adding Notepad to the right-click menu for every file,Have you ever imagined, if you can add your favorite program or application in Windows 7 right click context menu, how easy it will be to start the program.,Add any application to the desktop right click menu. In this article we will show you how to add anything to the desktop right click menu that youd like.,The Right-Click menu is one of the most messed with pieces of Windows. If you have installed a large amount of applications, your right-click menu can ,If you want really quick access to launch a frequently used application without putting extra icons on your desktop, you can add that application to the context menu ,Add Applications to the Right Click Context Menu This is a video on how to add shortcuts to applications on the right click context menu. It's fantastic